"IPv6 Infrastructure and Security" workshop is organized in order to create IPv6 awareness among Turkey.
The workshop includes the following subjects:
- A brief introduction about IPv6
- IPv6 transition in the world
- Research and development activities in the "Design of National IPv6 Infrastructure and Transition to IPv6 Protocol" project
- Security analysis of IPv6 protocol and IPv6 transition methods
- The IPv6 transition experiences
The workshop will be held as a part of "4. Information Security and Cryptology Conference" in 6-7 May 2010 in Ankara. More information may be found in the conference web page.